Sunday, February 10, 2013

Important Events

Well with recent events, things will be changing yet again. My parents are moving more towards central WI. And my sister and her bf will still be living at our current house. That means Miss Brittany and I will be moving into a much bigger bedroom in the house.  She will defiantly get more play time out of her cage then what she does now.  I'm hoping to turn her into a free roaming bun in my room over time. Since she is very shy, that might take sometime to do.

So with that things are going to be very busy over the next week. I have a few job interviews and tons of school work. We also might not have internet for a couple of months. Till things settle down. Hoping it doesn't take long for that. Till then i will be using the library, mybf's, school and where ever else i can.

I will try to updated this BlogTwitterYouTube and Facebook as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment